We are open by appointment Monday through Friday by appointment.
These are the services we offer:
- General visual assessments
- Evaluation for functional and developmental visual problems
- Evaluation and treatment of visual conditions that result from brain injury, stroke and trauma
- Visual Therapy
- Light Therapy (Syntonics)
- Contact Lenses (including specialty lenses)
- Homeopathy consultation
- Consultation for referral for multi-disciplinary care
- In-services for educators and parents regarding Vision and Learning
- Sports vision
- Myopia reduction
- Improving vision for academic performance: reading, writing, homework strategies, math, improved test taking.
Please note that we are not affiliated with any insurance companies. Upon request, we can provide an invoice for you to submit to your insurance for reimbursement. Payment for services is due at the time of your appointment.
Payment plans are available for vision therapy patients.
Please contact Patient Care Coordinators if you have questions regarding fees and services.